Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Random Schmandom

Hello to my fellow bloggers....I'm super behind on all of your blogs.  Some of you have 25+ posts I have yet to read.  I'll still be reading them but probably not commenting on them.  I'm hoping to catch up this weekend.

Just a reminder, I have a giveaway going on right now that you guys are shy about signing up for.  Do you guys not like free stuff?

Did you or did you not like Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show?  There's plenty of mixed feelings about it.  I thought it was ok.  I could do without Nicki Minaj or M.I.A. though.  For those that live in MN, Madonna is coming in concert on November 3rd.  This will be the first time she's been here in 25 years.  Do you any of you plan on going?  I have to go.  She was my favorite when I was 10 years old or so and she's a legend, which qualifies for probably paying an arm and a leg to see her.

Any plans for Valentine's Day?  We don't have any big plans but doing the usual on the 14th.  Of course I'll write about it then.

4 comments:

Ang said...

first, stop sending people to the giveaway... I want that damn necklace!

Second - half time show was okay. I'd LOVE to go see her though... Madonna is the Sh*t!

Jamie said...

We should go together. I heard ticket prices are actually very reasonable - like $45 range.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I would see Madonna in concert but I am not dying to go. I like her stuff but was never a die-hard fan... I saved all that for Prince and MJ! lol. I have no money for that expense anyway. As for the Giveaway, I like the necklaces but hate the colors orange and yellow (your fave, I know!) and own nothing in those colors, so I wouldn't ever wear them.

mamamouseiam said...

You are not alone. I'm behind as well on blog reading, waaaaaay behind. I simply have no explanation. Madonna? No, thanks. If I want to watch a 50-something woman dance around in her underwear, I can look in a mirror! :o Valentine's Day? White Castle, of course! See you tomorrow, January Baby! :)