To consolidate posts, I'm going to write about all the Conscious Boxes I've received in the past several months. I'm not going to go through all the products for each month but I've been very happy with this subscription and I think I will continue to receive it. I just wish the shipping ($7) was lower. I really do use the products and it introduces me to products I might not ever see otherwise. Starting in September, Conscious Box started offering a vegan box and I ordered it since it was slightly discounted and had some left over. I wasn't the most thrilled about that box and I probably won't order that box again as I would prefer to continue the eco-friendly subscription, even though I did get a couple of products from that box in my November box. Does anyone else get any type of monthly subscription services in the mail?
November's box:
September's vegan box:
October's box:
November's box:
No comments:
Post a Comment