This month's charity challenge is a no-brainer. April's charity is the Animal Humane Society. Why? Because I'm doing the Walk for Animals in a week! Oh, I might just happen to love animals too.
Because I appreciate all of you that read my blog, I've made a donation in your name, Dana's Readers. Thank you, readers. ♥
If you are interested in helping me reach my goal of $750 (I'm 78% of the way there!), please consider donating. If you have already made a donation, thank you!!!
Because I appreciate all of you that read my blog, I've made a donation in your name, Dana's Readers. Thank you, readers. ♥
If you are interested in helping me reach my goal of $750 (I'm 78% of the way there!), please consider donating. If you have already made a donation, thank you!!!
And for those that donated between April 15-18, an extra special thank you to you. I was notified by the Animal Humane Society that I raised the most amount of money during that time frame. (I didn't even know there was a challenge going on.) Because of that, AHS is sending me 3 t-shirts as a thank you gift. I could choose between cat or dog shirts or a mix of both. What do you think I chose? Meow!
| I was featured in the weekly newsletter! |
| Help animals just like us! |
No comments:
Post a Comment