Sunday, April 14, 2013

Walk for Animals

I'm doing the Animal Humane Society's Walk for Animals for my 10th time on Saturday, May 4th. The walk is held in Golden Valley and it is 5 miles.  I did my very first walk by myself after adopting my cat Fuzzer less than 6 months prior. A month before the first walk, I also got Powder, my other cat.  We've been a happy family ever since!  

As I do each year, I'm collecting donations to go the AHS.  Would you like to help?  

If you are interested in donating, please check out my personal page, otherwise please contact me if you'd prefer to send a check to my address. 

Donate to my page here: My Personal Donation Page

To send a check: My Email Address

If you don't have interest in donating or can't, please send this blog post to someone who might.  As for now, please enjoy the pictures below of my fuzzy babies. 

Thank you!









1 comment:

Lisa Sack said...

you and michael should seriously go into cat photography. you take really cool good pics. you could probably get ppl to pay you to take pics like that of their pets.