It was just around 1 am, technically Sunday, November 17th when I was getting off the couch and heading up to bed. As I was getting up, I saw police lights outside the house flashing through the curtains. This happens quite a bit as we live on a busy street and cops fly down the street to wherever their call is but last weekend was different.
I tried listening to my county's sheriff department on my phone's app, but I couldn't find out what was going on. I also tried researching online what happened but it looks like it might be too early to be published.
Both M and I looked outside through our living room window to find that that there was a car pulled over directly in front of our house along with many county sheriff's pulled behind it.
Here's what we saw through our dirty windows throughout the house....lots of lights, guns drawn, sheriff dogs barking, sheriffs yelling and finally two surrendering male and female, both minutes apart. What happened to lead up to that point, I don't know but I'll update this post when I find out. Finally, a tow truck came and picked up the car. My adrenaline was running a little high at that point to go to bed!
Click on each picture to enlarge.
.JPG) |
| Sheriffs with guns drawn behind the door of their cars |
.JPG) |
| Second suspect kneeling while they handcuff her with guns still drawn towards the car |
.JPG) |
| Bye-bye car |
1 comment:
Luckily no one was shot by the police..... they seem so trigger-happy these days. What excitement while you should've been sleeping! lol
Post a Comment