Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Check, Check, 1,2,3....Am I on? Yep!
Hi Everyone! I decided to "go live" with my blog today, Tuesday, July 1st and I am very nervous to do so. I have been blogging for the past few weeks to make sure this is something I really wanted to do and there is no time like the present to introduce you to it. Please feel free to read my posts, click on any of the links, look at pictures, and especially leave comments! I would love to know if you guys are actually reading my posts. The front page only hosts a certain number of posts so if you are at the end of the page, click the "Older Posts" link and you will continue to the next page or you can always just click a post in the "Blog Archive" section on the right hand side of the page. I look forward to hearing from you. Have fun with this!
Labels:
Misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you Dana Leigh...while the rest of us just think about it, you JUST DO IT! (Can I say that without copyright infringement???) Congrats, your blog looks great and I'm excited to see what else you've got in store for us!
Hi Stranger....The blog looks great, now I can be in the loop with your life now that I am in AZ (lovin the heat already). You and Michael have so much fun and look great together!!! Miss ya and will keep checking back to read about your next fun adventure!!! :)
PS: Don't forget to look me up if you come this way!!! Steph
Welcome to the blogging world, Dana!! Ilove it when me RL friends take the plunge!
Post a Comment