Monday, September 22, 2008

Feelin' Kinda Sunday...

The Vikings finally won their first game of the season on Sunday, beating the Carolina Panthers 20-10. I am not even going to get into the whole quarterback situation but I will accept the win and hopefully we can continue on the same path....even though it's with a not-so-good 37 year old veteran back-up. Now let's hope our friend Chilly, better known to you as Vikings head coach, Brad Childress and his coaches/coordinators come up with some less predictable play calling and maybe even some trickery! Here are a few pictures from Sunday. No party tailgating yet this season. We're saving all our energy for the big tailgating party on October 12th! Come join us if you're going to the game. More details about that in a later post.


4 comments:

Ang said...

Pretty sure I'm going to be at the game on the 12th... you'll have to let me know where you will be and I'll see if I can find you!!

Michelle Leigh said...

Yeah, I'm not even going to whine, at least we won!

Dana, did you go to WBL? You look soooo familiar.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

You guys have great seats! So glad they finally won a game this season!

Anonymous said...

go lions!