Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Changing of the Leaves

Despite some rain recently, we have had some of my favorite September weather. It's been seasonably warm and I love the smell of the air and the leaves are changing colors. I have been sparked by Kristi and Michelle to take a trip to the apple orchard and will do so soon. I don't think I will get a chance to travel to see the leaves this year outside of the city but I thought I would share with you my pictures from last year up in Lutsen around this time. We went up for my cousin's wedding and their 1st anniversary was yesterday. They were married on the shore of Lake Superior. Happy Anniversary, Chris and Laura!




2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I am thinking of taking a trip to Taylor's Falls this weekend if it looks nice..I hope the weather gets better before the weekend...I was loving the sunny warm days too!

Laura said...

Hi Dana!
I haven't checked in here for a while, and my mom emailed me to say that Chris and I made your bog! Those are awesome pictures of the fall colors!!! We had a great 1st anniversary- thanks!