Thursday, September 11, 2008
Twins Game
I won Twins tickets from work yesterday. Every once in a while, my company gives away the company seats at the Metrodome. After being in countless drawings for my opportunity to win, I finally got them. Michael and I were happy when we found out our $50 seats were in between the Twins dugout and home plate on the lower level. I suppose they would be good seats since the owner of my company is Carl Pohlad, the owner of the Minnesota Twins and #245 on the list of the world's billionaires. We got to play TWINGO, which is the baseball version of Bingo. You get TWINGO cards in the hallway and depending on what happens in the game, that is your "number". So if there is a strikeout, that would be a "K". If that is on your card, you get to circle it. If the hitter got a single, that would be "1B" and you would mark that off your card until you get Twingo. There are 25 winners each time they play and I was only 1 away. The game ended up being a good one with the Twins winning 7-1.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You always have such cute photos of you and Michael! I wish Erick would get over his photo phobia and take a damn picture with me!!
Congrats on winning Twinkie Tickets.
To Kristi:
As for Erick not taking pictures with you, all you need to do is what Dana does to me...You might not be able to see it from the angle that the picture was taken, but she has a gun to my back.
Michael you crack me up! I agree with Kristi that you guys are always so cute and picture happy! The game sounded fun!
Post a Comment