I did a lot better this week than last week, that's for sure. In fact, this week was the best weigh in that I've had since doing the contest. I lost 1.06% this week. Yay! I finally feel like my hard work is paying off. There were a few that had a big week too but I managed to move up from 11th place to 8th place. Now I would love to stay in the 5-8th place range through the remainder of the contest. Only 3 more weigh ins!
Here are results:
Total 1st place female: -7.70%- New Leader
Total 1st place male: -9.04%
Total Me: -3.60%
# of people who did worse than me this week: 15 females and 9 males
Average weight loss for week 6: -.31% female, -.56% male
Where I rank with the females: 8 of 19 (last week 11 of 19)
Total lost in lbs: 99.4 lbs for female, 136.2 lbs for male= 235.6 lbs total
2 comments:
Great! It's all worth it Dane.
Good Work Dana!! Are you keeping a photo journal of your progress as well?
Post a Comment