Friday, May 29, 2009

No Internet!

Last night I sat down to finally write a post about Memorial Weekend when I couldn't get on the internet. My immediate thought was that the construction workers working outside our house to put in storm sewers cut the line. I asked our neighbors if they had service and they did. Shortly thereafter, a construction worker knocks on the door, "Do you have Comcast?"
Yep, that's exactly what they did...severed the line. They said they will splice it together and fix it but gave no time frame, therefore I am assuming that I'll be without internet this whole weekend, which is a big deal! It's like my TV. I'm hoping for the best when I get home from work but expecting the worst. As I type this from work, I hope to be back to blogging soon...from home. Aauugghh!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You should contact Comcast and get a credit for the days you are out of service...every dollar counts these days. But that is a bummer - I know you live on your computer at home.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

That really bites!! They better get that fixes ASAP!
Good thing it was just Comcast though, it would be worse if it was the powerline or natural gas

Tanya Zenner said...

Oh man! I have been waiting to read about your weekend...even though I was there. hehe. Well I hope it gets fixed soon. I know CZ would be devistated without the internet.