Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Rob Schneider
M and I went to see Rob Schneider on Friday night at the Burnsville Performing Arts Center. I had never even heard of the place so it was it a surprise to see a very nice theater. It has been open for a year but it still had that "new" smell. Rob Schneider was our choice for January's Quest for Comedy, our own monthly outing for comedy. You know him best for his time on Saturday Night Live as a cast member from the late 80's to early 90's and his movies. The comedian that opened for him was Jeff Richards, who was also on SNL for a few years and is known best for his "Drunk Girl" character. Jeff had some very funny impressions and Rob was also funny. You can tell by his act that he is an intelligent person. My favorite joke from him that night was he was imitating those guys on the gold commercials asking you if you have any unwanted gold. Unwanted gold. He went into a big joke about that. The pictures I took were low quality. There was no photography allowed so of course I had to sneak in a picture or two whenever I could. We were in the 4th row, center section and the spotlight on him was so bright so the pictures just show him as one big glowing face.
Labels:
Date Night,
friends,
Quest for Comedy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cool - sounds fun! Sorry we couldn't join you afterwards.
Deuce Bigelow???!! Funny!
Post a Comment