I wasn't really looking forward to watching the game, mostly because the Green Bay Packers were in it and I had a feeling that they would become World Champions, which they did. As much as I dislike Green Bay, I'm not upset they won nor does it even irritate me that much and I truly WISH Aaron Rodgers was a Viking. The entire Vikings season and all the hoopla that was associated with it was a disaster so it only made sense that the last straw would be for the wild card Packers to win the Super Bowl. Fortunately, I have some good Packer fans around me and in my life where they don't rub the win in a Vikings fan's face, which isn't typical with other Packer fans I've known at the games or wherever else. Sometimes I believe that some Packer fans hate the Vikings more than they love the Packers. Whatever.
Christina Aguilera screwed up the lyrics of the national anthem. The commercials weren't that great and even worse was the half-time show with The Black Eyed Peas. What was good was the company of Tanya and Chris and their dog Cosmo and they also had some yummy food, which totally catered to my diet and that was very much appreciated! Thanks, T & C!
1 comment:
I pretty much have the same feelings as you about the Packers win. We played it pretty low key for Super Bowl this year too.
Post a Comment