It was all melted and sunny by the end of the work day. It's hard to believe it was 76 degrees just a couple of Sundays ago. Hopefully Mother Nature will get her act together and give us Minnesotans a real spring soon.
I don't normally blog out of order but I wanted to show the picture above so I thought I might as well talk about my night tonight. M and I went out with my Grandpa to Yarusso's tonight for dinner. We've been making a habit of going out with him for dinner every couple of weeks or so. It's good for him and it's good for us. On the way to eat, we stopped at the cemetery that my Gramma is buried in. The headstone he ordered came in a couple of days ago and the cemetery told him it would be in before Easter so we decided to take a look. It was in the ground. Sad, but the final chapter of the death saga.
As for this past weekend, I'll blog about it soon!
4 comments:
I know what you mean about the weather. I felt like we had just skipped Spring, Summer and Fall and went right back into Winter.. What the hell is with MN.
beautiful headstone!
Hold him close and dear while you can :)
Funny, I also took a photo of the snow on 4/20, this weather is ridiculous
SO over the snow, seriously.
P.S. I'm doing an accessories swap over at my blog today and I'd love for you to join in!
Post a Comment