Both my parents hadn't been there before and I know they both love walleye and I had a major craving for fish. We all ordered the same thing and mmmm, it was delicious. I forgot take any pics of the food for you to see. You've seen fish before. After lunch, we drove around St. Paul just going into different neighborhoods and checking everything out and talking about how much some different 'hoods have changed over the years. We all had a good day!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Walleye Sunday
After bowling on Sunday, M and I went and picked up my parents and we brought them to The Tavern on Grand for a walleye lunch. This had been scheduled weeks ago for my mom's birthday but due to sickness and scheduling around my life, we finally got around to doing it.
Both my parents hadn't been there before and I know they both love walleye and I had a major craving for fish. We all ordered the same thing and mmmm, it was delicious. I forgot take any pics of the food for you to see. You've seen fish before. After lunch, we drove around St. Paul just going into different neighborhoods and checking everything out and talking about how much some different 'hoods have changed over the years. We all had a good day!
Both my parents hadn't been there before and I know they both love walleye and I had a major craving for fish. We all ordered the same thing and mmmm, it was delicious. I forgot take any pics of the food for you to see. You've seen fish before. After lunch, we drove around St. Paul just going into different neighborhoods and checking everything out and talking about how much some different 'hoods have changed over the years. We all had a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Tavern is great... I haven't been there since I started the TCRB but have been meaning to get over there to have some walleye...
I like the picture of you guys!
Post a Comment