Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday

Ang put this on her blog yesterday and I don't usually do these types of things but I thought it might be a good post for a Friday.  Enjoy!

Age: 34
Bed Size: Not big enough....Queen
Chore You Hate: Washing dishes
Dogs: Like them but like cats better
Essential start of your day: Checking my email
Favorite color: Orange, yellow, pink- in that order  (sometimes pink comes before yellow) 
Gold or silver: White gold
Height: almost 5' 5"
Instruments I play (or have played): Does the Recorder from 4th grade count?
Job title:  Loan Portfolio Specialist
Kids: I do not see them in my future
Live: Little Canada, Minnesota
Mom's name: Sheila
Nickname: Ready?!  Angelbaby, Angel, Faver, Favy, FavyVavy, Dane, Dane-Dane, Spud, Stana, Provolone, Dolly, Leigh-Leigh 
Overnight hospital stays: Only when I was born
Pet peeve: Pedestrians that don't look for cars when crossing the street/parking lot.  As a pedestrian, I understand you have the right-away, but that doesn't mean you can be stupid and cross anytime you want to without looking! 
Quote from a movie:   Ok, this isn't a quote but dialogue from a movie that I love.  I'm quoting it the best I remember. Can you guess it?  Guy: "We've just extended arts and crafts time by 4 hours today!"  Old Grandma: "But my fingers hurt."  Guy: "Your what?"  Old Grandma: "My fingers hurt."  Guy: "Well now your fingers are really going to hurt because you just pulled landscape duty". 
Right or left handed: Left
Siblings: 1 younger sister, Jamie
Time you wake up: 6:00 am
Underwear: Yep, I wear them.  ;)
Vegetables you dislike:  Water chestnuts--I can't stand the texture!
What makes you run late: I underestimate the time it takes to get everything done before I have to leave.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, chest, neck
Yummy food you make: Cookie dough bars
Zoo animal: Leopard 

5 comments:

John said...

Ooo ooo, I know, I know!!! Happy Gilmore!?

Dana said...

John wins! I love that movie!

Kim Airhart said...

I used that on my blog too. Lol.

A lot of us did I see. Ang was talking about all of us getting together for a sushi night. I think it would be fun for all of us blogger to get together. Thoughts?

Ang said...

"How 'bout a warm glass of shut the hell up!"

mamamouseiam said...

That's one of my pet peeves, too. The crosswalk law emboldened pedestrians, and made them morons. You've got 2500# coming at you people, and it can't stop on a DIME! ;D