Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Bowling Time!

It's getting to be that time of year again...bowling season.  Bowling would not be fun in the summer as you don't want to be a dark bowling alley in the middle of summer but it's a perfect winter activity.  We went bowling for our first time of the season the Saturday before Thanksgiving week.  We met our usual partners, Greg and Anna for a couple of games and wow, was I rusty.  I did break 100 for the second game though. :)  When we came out of the building, it was snowing for the first time this season and it was slippery.  The bowling alley is just under 6 miles from our house and we saw two accidents on the way home.




We all have our own bowling shoes now-  M made his shoe debut
Check out this bowling shoe in the pro shop



1 comment:

Ang said...

oh snow... so pretty - NOT! I wish people didn't forget how to drive when it snowed! I'm sure the roads were slippery though, and sometimes it's not your fault!