Today I am thankful for vacations. I don't know anyone who doesn't welcome a break from the everyday grind. It doesn't matter if you travel somewhere far, by plane or car or just have a staycation, I love them all.
Here's a city that M and I went to in 2006. I love this city and would love to go back. There's a very big hint in the picture if you can see it. Click on the picture to enlarge. What city are we in?
2 comments:
I knew before I even looked for the clue - it's also one of my favorite cities! Absolutely unique feel and design. It's been years since I've been there and there is still so much I want to see/do there! I need to start working out long before though, walking that city is hard work!
I have never been there but figured it out when I blew up the photo :)
I will be flying in to there next June when Jeffrey gets married (If I can afford to go)
Post a Comment