Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful November: Day Sixteen

Today I'm thankful for being an auntie to both Keith and Colton and a Godmother to Keith.  With plans of never having kids of my own, Keith and Colton are as close as I'll get and are very important to me.  Keith is at an age where he's fun to interact with and Colton is just super cute to watch.  I love both of them very much!


2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Being an auntie is a fun job... I wish I were closer to my nieces and nephew. Can you believe I have never even babysat them??? My SIL always asks her own sister first and they are much closer to her. Makes me sad :(

Jamie said...

Sounds really familiar?!? ;) Dana has only babysat Keith maybe twice and when he was a baby. I stayed out way later than I told her so she hasn't babysat since. Boooo....I'm older and more responsible now and I know you'd be great with the kiddos!