Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful November: Day Twenty Two

I hate milk.  I stopped drinking it when I was eight years old.  Because of this issue, I can't eat cereal, traditionally at least.  Until now.  Even though it's been almost 27 years since I stopped drinking milk, I am thankful today that I've discovered soy milk.  I was definitely scared of trying new beverages that resemble milk so I've been reluctant over the years but finally sucked it up and tried it.  And it tastes good.  Good enough for me to be able to have cereal now!


1 comment:

Ang said...

interesting- i don't care for milk either, but I still use it on cereal and in mac and cheese, what have you. I never drink a glass of it though. I've wondered about Soy Milk... maybe I should suck it up too?

Either way deary, you're kicking butt on this daily posting of Thankfulness! You're almost done!