I've cancelled all the other monthly subscription boxes I used to get but I signed up for a different one. I thought I'd try a 3 month trial and then decide from there whether or not I'll continue with it.
Have you heard of Conscious Box? Directly from their website:
It's not just makeup or just food, it's any type of product from organic to vegan to natural eco-friendly products. I received my first Conscious Box in July. At a price of $12 a box, it's a fantastic deal, however the shipping is $7 so the cost creeps up quite a bit.
I loved my first box. There were mostly products I had never seen before but there was a protein powder in there that I already have. I received teas, applesauce, bars, mints, vegan eye shadow, floor product, sweeteners, vitamins and coupons. My very favorite product as a jar of sweet orange essential oil and a big package of aromatherapy cards.
I'll continue to show you what I received in the next two months as my August box should probably be here in the next week or so. Does this type of box appeal to you?
No comments:
Post a Comment