Last Sunday it was time to go out with my grandpa for breakfast but I also asked my parents if they could join us. We met at the Woodbury Cafe in Woodbury. I have been to all of the sister restaurants (Grandview Grill, Louisiana Cafe, Uptown Diner) so I am familiar with their menu. Everyone loved their food so it was a great success. My dad had the chicken fried steak breakfast, the walleye breakfast for my mom and my grandpa had a classic egg breakfast. I had the cajun breakfast and tried my best to make it as veganized and healthy as possible but pretty much failed.
Have you ever used Groupon Now? I've used Groupon many times before but Groupon Now is when a business is offering a deal for that day. I decided to look and see if Woodbury Cafe was on there and it was so before I left, I bought a $15 voucher for $7 which could only have been used for that day. If it expires without being used, you get the promotional value (the price you paid), back. It was a great way to save $8 before heading out the door.
Here's a picture of us. My dad probably doesn't like this picture because his cheeks puffy. He's gained some weight lately but his cheeks are from the steroids he's been taking to control his pain. My mom's eyes are closed. (WHICH THEY ARE IN EVERY.SINGLE.PHOTO.WE EVER TAKE!)
Have you ever used Groupon Now? I've used Groupon many times before but Groupon Now is when a business is offering a deal for that day. I decided to look and see if Woodbury Cafe was on there and it was so before I left, I bought a $15 voucher for $7 which could only have been used for that day. If it expires without being used, you get the promotional value (the price you paid), back. It was a great way to save $8 before heading out the door.
Here's a picture of us. My dad probably doesn't like this picture because his cheeks puffy. He's gained some weight lately but his cheeks are from the steroids he's been taking to control his pain. My mom's eyes are closed. (WHICH THEY ARE IN EVERY.SINGLE.PHOTO.WE EVER TAKE!)
| For those that have never seen my parents stand next to each other, my dad is 6'3" and my mom is 4'11" |
1 comment:
Both my mom AND my Gram have their eyes closed in every single picture too! lol
Post a Comment