Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Vikings Training Camp

Before I talk about the Vikings, this post is my 900th post on this blog!  If I stay motivated and active enough, I may hit that 1,000 post mark yet this year.

We went to Vikings training camp on Saturday, July 28th.  It was my 8th year going to training camp.  Training camp just opened the day before so there wasn't much to see in terms of real practice.  They didn't wear any pads, just helmets and it was mostly drills.

It wasn't one of the hottest days this summer but it was hot enough to not be able to tolerate the direct heat and sunlight for very long.  We watched almost 2 hours of practice and then we were on our way.  We didn't stay to get any pictures up close and personal with the players.  Just a quick trip to enjoy the purple.













Previous Training Camp Visits:




2008 





No comments: