Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August Conscious Box

I received my second Conscious Box and I really liked it again.  I can't decide if I liked last month's better or this one but they were both fun to receive.  They are unleashing a vegan only version as well next month for September as a separate subscription so maybe I'll consider that one.

Here's what I received:




My favorite product received that I've tried already is called Chicken Poop lip junk.  It's chapstick that is all natural and no, there is no poop in it.  I also received a full sized product from Weleda called Pomegranate Firming Serum that retails for $45.  It's certified natural and organic and I've very excited to try it.  I also received two loads worth of 100% plant based laundry soap, some organic/allergen-free/vegan candy, a live (raw) apricot bar, some multigrain crackers (even M liked these), liquid vitamins, a postcard, a granola-type bar, a nut bar, freeze-dried mangoes (which didn't taste like mangoes at all.  My friend described them to taste like seaweed and I said buttery) a container of Honest Kids organic lemonade (looks so good), some lunch bags and lots of coupons including a free box of Einkorn Pasta.  Einkorn is an ancient wheat that I've never heard of but sounds interesting to try.  Fortunately, there are retailers that carry this product nearby so I can redeem the coupon.  

No comments: