I had the opportunity to try a product called Brazilian Peel. It's an at-home, professional strength peel. The one I tried was the acne peel kit.
Here are the claims:
THE SCIENCE OF CLEAR SKIN
Clear + Prevent + Protect
The Antidote to Acne, Brazilian Peel Clear is an innovative two-step treatment program that clears and prevents acne blemishes, and protects skin from irritation, redness and aging.
Instantly unclogs pores & helps prevent acne
Reduces acne & visibly improves acne scars
Clinically proven to brighten, smooth & tone skin
Dermatologist tested to be safe & non-irritating
Scientifically formulated to hydrate & prevent over-drying skin
Easy to use, takes less than 1 minute daily, 10 minutes weekly
In independent clinical testing:
91% of users reported less oily skin
90% of users reported experienced a reduction in acne blemishes
89% of users reported clearer skin
83% of users reported smooth and soft skin
The Science of Clear Skin
Together, the dermatologic benefits of 25% glycolic, the antioxidant properties of natural açaì berry, the innovation of Q-Mag Neutralizer, and the acne-fighting properties of salicylic acid define the science of Brazilian Peel Clear, the Antidote to Acne.
Brazilian Peel Clear is formulated WITHOUT:
Sulfates
Synthetic Dyes
Petrochemicals
Phthalates
GMOs
Triclosan
Here are the claims:
THE SCIENCE OF CLEAR SKIN
Clear + Prevent + Protect
The Antidote to Acne, Brazilian Peel Clear is an innovative two-step treatment program that clears and prevents acne blemishes, and protects skin from irritation, redness and aging.
Instantly unclogs pores & helps prevent acne
Reduces acne & visibly improves acne scars
Clinically proven to brighten, smooth & tone skin
Dermatologist tested to be safe & non-irritating
Scientifically formulated to hydrate & prevent over-drying skin
Easy to use, takes less than 1 minute daily, 10 minutes weekly
In independent clinical testing:
91% of users reported less oily skin
90% of users reported experienced a reduction in acne blemishes
89% of users reported clearer skin
83% of users reported smooth and soft skin
The Science of Clear Skin
Together, the dermatologic benefits of 25% glycolic, the antioxidant properties of natural açaì berry, the innovation of Q-Mag Neutralizer, and the acne-fighting properties of salicylic acid define the science of Brazilian Peel Clear, the Antidote to Acne.
Brazilian Peel Clear is formulated WITHOUT:
Sulfates
Synthetic Dyes
Petrochemicals
Phthalates
GMOs
Triclosan
The kit is a 4 week system and you start of doing a peel first. It was kind of fun to do the peel because it gets warm on your face. It tingled a bit but I left it on for the 10 minutes as directed and then washed it off with cool water. My face still tingled for about 5 minutes after washing it off. The kit comes with four peels and you do that weekly.
Every day in the time between peels, I used the Boost Pads. The Boost Pads tingled and burned just a bit and had a similar feel of an over-the-counter toner.
I repeated this process until the peels and pads were gone. What were the results? I didn't notice that much of a difference in my skin after the process. I do think my pores were cleaner though. I still had a couple of pimples throughout the process and didn't get any less than I normally would. Overall, I think my skin isn't that bad to begin with so results may be better with someone who has problem skin.
When I received this box, it retailed at Sephora for $79 but I see they no longer carry this exact product, however it's had rave reviews. I do see that you can purchase just the peels now. I've found this exact kit on other sites for $45.
No comments:
Post a Comment