Friday, November 23, 2012

Eight

Thursday, November 1st was our 8th anniversary.  I woke up with a lovely card and after work was treated to a very nice dinner at Wildfire in Eden Prairie.  This was our 3rd time there and my favorite.  The dinner was so delicious, the free Happy Anniversary dessert was rich and I always look forward to the martini flight.

I received another card from M at the restaurant with a hefty Kohl's gift card in it, which thrilled me to death because Kohl's is my favorite store at the moment.  I love you, MWS.  You have always been great to me but you have been incredible to me through the most difficult time of my life and our relationship has grown into something even more special. I love you even more than I thought I could.  




3 comments:

Ang said...

Happy 8th Anniversary!!

Kristi said...

Congrats on your 8th anniversary! Awesome!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!!