Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nine

Friday, November 1st marked the nine year anniversary of M and I's relationship.  He surprised me at work by coming in-person to bring me flowers, a card and donuts for my coworkers and to take me out to lunch.  

M capturing my reaction reading his card at my desk
Beautiful colors and flowers that M picked for me.  He know me very well.
That evening, M and I went to Famous Dave's for dinner.  We'd be been craving some sort of BBQ for weeks so we decided to go there.  It hit the spot.



Afterwards, we zoomed up to Lino Lakes to go to HammerHeart Brewing.  M's been there a couple of times before but I hadn't.  My friend Tanner works there so I was happy to see him and catch up.  We were treated very nicely including a tour of the brewing area. I got to eat barley right out of the bag...kind of tastes like grape nuts. Tanner took it upon himself to choose my beer.  It was a bourbon barrel aged something or other which is not really my style however it was delicious but very filling. He even gave us a try of some meat that he had.  Goose, like in Canadian Goose.  It was a meat stick and it was good.  And then I felt bad/sad knowing I was eating those honking birds.

Tanner and Me
We got home around the 11 pm hour and hung out for a little while watching TV.  M, I love you and appreciate being with you each day.  Thank you for enhancing all most of my days. :)  Looking forward to all our future days together.


2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

So sweet! Erick and I have been together for 15 years now and we haven't once celebrated an anniversary. We don't even have an anniversary!

Dana said...

Wow, 15 years! Just make up a date and celebrate. :)