Football can be the most joyous and frustrating sport depending on what your team is doing. I liked football before I started dating Michael but it was not nearly to the same level as I like it now. I wouldn't last very long in this household if I didn't truly love football. I am disappointed in our Minnesota Vikings after the loss to our rival, the Green Bay Packers on Monday Night Football. My attitude is poor right now and the loss changes my whole outlook for the rest of the night. Why does it have to be so frustrating to be a Vikings fan? It's going to be a long season. BTW, the Vikings lost 24-19. At least I don't have to spend so much energy hating Brett Favre this year. He's on the Jets now so he is no longer the border enemy. (In my saddest, pathetic cheer...) Go Vikes.

5 comments:
Uncle Dennis was NOT looking forward to work today...in Packerland!
Tough being a Vikings fan?.....I'm a Cubs fan. You got about 75 years to go before you know my pain. Hope all is well Dana.
I love the Vikings so much that I hate them.
Yeah, that game sucked. If this is what the season is going to look like, I don't have time for that!
The Vikings seem to do this though...Big Game, bad start! Another year, except I AM tailgating with you guys this year!!
Post a Comment