Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Mirror Can Be Very Important

Michael went to work earlier this week and had conversations with multiple people before going to the bathroom and looking at himself in the mirror. On first glance, everything looks ok.

But at a 2nd closer look, you realize that Michael's white under shirt is not only inside out, it is backwards and the "tag" printed on the shirt is perfectly positioned in between his collar. He noticed this after being at work for an hour so at least he didn't go through the whole day like this. Michael honey, next time get dressed with the lights on and look in the mirror before you leave. Oh, and if any of you are ever interested in buying Michael some white shirts, you now know the brand and size!
Publish Post

8 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

That's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! Ha ha Michael! I bet you'll be a little more careful now! LOL

Ang said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Leigh said...

That's great! How funny!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is so funny, That happened to me last year. One of the women that I worked with had to ask someone else if my shirt was suppose to look like that. My friend just started laughing and I had to run to the bathroom. I'm glad it happens to other people and not just me.

Michael said...

GURP!!!
Um, yeah...I was tired........and it was dark.....and um.....yeah, I am a dork as well.

;P

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha Michael, you TREND SETTER you!!!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny!!!!! Don't feel bad Michael, I wore my nametag upside down at work for 3 hours before a guest finally said something! How embarrassing!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Michael! Only you can get by with something so silly!
Hey, Dana, I want to make your green bracelet over again, before it breaks, if it hasn't already, (it will eventually). Can I get it from you so I can re-do it? I can stop after work sometime, or mail it to me.....let me know...