Monday, September 1, 2008

State Fair...Again

We went to the State Fair again today. Why? Because we needed to stuff our faces with more delicious food that we missed the first time around. I didn't even get sick from all the food today but man, was the heat bad! Michael and I both got sunburned and heat exhaustion. Why can't I leave the fair in the same condition I came there? It just never happens. Anyways, here's my food list for today:


Cheese on a Stick

Corn on the Cob

1 piece of Fried Ravioli from Michael (Delicious!)

Split Cheese Curds with Michael

A couple of Lemonade's

Pickle Dog (Pickle wrapped with cream cheese and pastrami) (Thanks for letting me know about this, Jamie! It was sooooo good!)

Corn Dog

We stopped to say hi to my friend, Corey, who works at the Cheese Curds stand by the Coliseum every year. He always hooks us up with cheese curds and lemonade for free. Michael and I also went on our first ride together ever! I can't remember what it even was but some type of little roller coaster thing that spins and twists and makes people sick. I don't think I have been on that type of ride for 10 years or more. We were both pretty dizzy and didn't feel the best when we we got off the ride so we used the rest of the tickets in the Midway to play games. Michael won a stuffed Nemo for my nephew, Keith. We also saw 3D chalk art at the X Zone. You may have seen this type of thing on the internet and emails, which are amazing. In person, it wasn't that impressive to look at. Don't get me wrong, the artist is talented but they say the whole 3D thing is really captured in photos. We took a couple but I still don't think it quite comes across very well. You can decide. I hope all of you had a great weekend! Back to work and school tomorrow!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you what the "W" in Michael W. Sack stands for? Winner. Here is yet another example.