Sunday, May 17, 2009

AIDS Walk

M and I completed our 4th and final walk of May today.  The AIDS Walk follows the same path as the MS Walk but in the opposite direction.  The weather was perfect for the 10K walk.  We finished in exactly 2 hours and then got on the motorcycle and drove around the cities and stopping to eat and quick say hi to my BIL and nephews.  We finished the night watching "Yes Man" and here I am writing this post.  Today was a great day!


This would be the only walk that Michael felt comfortable enough to wear my pink backpack for me

Some grafitti we saw on the river

At the end of the walk and our frisbee's on M's shoulders
Hunter and Keith on M's motorcycle

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Congrats Dana and Michael! You are both such an inspiration!

Jamie said...

What a beautiful day for a walk too! Good job guys! Cute pic of the boys :)

Rebecca said...

I love that picture of the kids. It's adorable.