Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fire! Fire!

M and I were bumming around on Saturday coming back from our friend Laura's plant sale and we saw a state trooper fly by us just minutes from our house.  We saw smoke what looked like just down the street from our house so we drove past the house to follow what was going on.  We live on a street where there are houses on one side of the street and apartment buildings on the other side. One of the apartment buildings was on fire.  From what somone said, it started on the 2nd floor and spread to both floors above and below the unit.  Being that I had my camera with me at the time, I decided to take some pictures. We drove back hours later and they were investigators there trying to find the cause of the fire.  It didn't appear that anyone got hurt and I hope that no animals were harmed either.



The balcony has just fallen to the ground in this picture



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hope everyone is ok too. Kinda neat to see though.