Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Greg's 50th Birthday

After the game on Friday night, we rushed home and went out again up to Stella's in Forest Lake to celebrate M's BIL, Greg's 50th birthday, which was April Fool's Day. There was a good group of people there but the majority of them were leaving shortly after we got there so just spent a short period of time there. By the looks of it, Greg had lots of fun and he from what I hear, he paid for it the next day. Thanks for the memories, Greg. Even though you probably don't remember what we talked about, it was fun to reminisce about some times we've all had together!



I wish I could remember what Greg said but obviously it was funny.
Greg and M's sister Kim. Greg kept moving around so it was impossible to take a picture of him.

No comments: