Good Thing:
Tickets for Adam Lambert go on sale at 10 am on Saturday, May 1st. Bad Timing:
I will be doing the Walk for Animals at that time.
Good Thing:
Adam Lambert will be performing on Saturday, June 12th.
Bad Timing:
I am supposed to be supporting Michael and his MS150 bike ride in Duluth and Hinckley that day, many miles away from the concert.
This may not be a problem for any of you but for a 33 year old woman who is in love with a 28 year old gay man, it's a HUGE dilemma.
3 comments:
Not sure who Adam Lambert is?? but sorry you'll miss it if you love him so much.....
Just looked at his pic.....yikes! He totally looks like Heather's type though! lol
"This may not be a problem for any of you but for a 33 year old woman who is in love with a 28 year old gay man, it's a HUGE dilemma."
That is funny Dana!!!! I have to confess Dana, you are not alone. I have a secret crush on Adam Lambert! Something about him is just oh so sexy!!!
LOL @ Kristi's comments! :)
Julie
Post a Comment