Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random Schmandom-- April Fool's Style

I haven't done a Random Schmandom for awhile so I thought that today, April Fool's Day, would be a good day. Actually, I'm not sure why it would be a good day though because I plan on telling the truth through all my randomness. So never mind.

  • Today would have been Eddy's birthday. Eddy was our family cat who went to kitty heaven in August 2006 at age 19.
  • Today is Greg's (M's BIL) 50th birthday! I'm trying to come up with some joke about being born on April Fool's Day but I can't even think of one. Plus I'm just too nice. Happy Birthday Greg!
  • I played a couple of April Fool's Day jokes on my sister and dad when I was younger. I put a post it note that said "April Fool's Day" in my sister's sandwich that she took for lunch but the paper got wet from the bologna and the ink leaked onto her sandwich and meat so she didn't eat it. I guess that one backfired. I put a rubber band on the sprayer thing at the sink and aimed it just right for the next person to go to the sink, which I knew would be my dad. He got sprayed with water all over his shirt. He was MAD. So again, I guess that one backfired too. I brought a ring to school in 4th grade that was a flower and you could fill it with water so I would ask someone to smell the flower and then I would squeeze the pump in my palm that was filled with water and it would spray into the the person's face. Everyone liked that one. I guess 1 out of 3 isn't bad.
  • We managed to have NO snow in March! March is the 2nd snowiest month in Minnesota and that hasn't happened since before 1891! I'm not going to blame global warming just quite yet though.
  • Today was 80 degrees! It's 9:30 pm and it's still 73 degrees.
  • I went for my first motorcycle ride of the year today!
  • Tomorrow's finally Friday and I have a half day at work. Then off to the Twins game!
  • I looked at my tripometer in my car three time one day and it showed 200.0, I looked again later in the day and it showed 220.0 and again even later and it showed 250.0. Yeah, I'm that good where I can look at even numbers only. And, yes, I do drive 50 miles a day.
  • I can't wait for the Vikings schedule to be released. It will be released this month!
  • 4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.

I think that's it for now. Have a fantastic Friday!

No comments: