Me and my moola.
And finally the best way to show off your money is to put it on your catSunday, August 8, 2010
B-I-N-G-O!
At my current employer, there are some girls in the escrow department (the department I used to be in) that go out for happy hour and play bingo once a month. I've only been able to join them once before but I was able to go this time. I skipped out on the happy hour but met up with them at the Bingo hall. I've only gone to play bingo in an establishment four times in my life and this time must have been the right time because I won $99 within the first 4 games played. I was very excited and had a good feeling about how the night was going to go. I didn't win any more throughout the night but one of the girls I was with won $200. We had two winners in our group of five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL... you're funny. Congrats on the big win!
Congrats! I love bingo but I haven't played it in years.
LOL At the money on the cat!
Post a Comment