Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

A week ago Friday, M and I went out to dinner at Kincaid's. They sent me a very good coupon offer because they forgot to recognize my birthday (back in January!) by email and give me a coupon which I hadn't even realized until I got the email. Anyways, the deal was too good to pass up. We went to the St. Paul location, which we'd only been to a couple of times and we ended up having the same server as a couple of years ago as we recognized her and she recognized us. Weird. We had our favorite appetizer, the warm brie with macadamia nut crust. I had a different salad than usual that was presented so nicely and we both had filet mignon which was so fantastic.

After dinner we went to see Inception. The movie was a little deep and sometimes confusing but the special effects were pretty neat.

A good date night with my honey!

Mmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I saw Inception On Sunday and thought it was cool but confusing at times too....
Never have eaten at Kincaids :(