Sunday, September 19, 2010

Auntie Dana-Part Deux

I'm extremely happy to announce that I am, once again, an aunt.  Colton John Seaberg was born on Wednesday, September 15th at 2:05 am weighing in at 8 lbs 10.5 oz and 20 3/4 inches long.  Both M and I were able to see Colton and the rest of my sister's family later that day at the hospital.  Colton is completely adorable and I fell in love with him right away. I keep referring back to the pictures that I took of him so I can keep looking at him and admiring him.  And I'm very excited that I get to see him again tomorrow at my sister's house.


3 comments:

Ang said...

what an absolutely precious little child!

Kristi said...

He is such a handsome baby!! Congrats to Jamie and her husband! and to you for the new nephew!

Jamie said...

Love him!