If you've been to my blog in the last couple of weeks, the layout, backgrounds, fonts, colors, etc have been ever-changing. I've had some issues with the HTML code on my blog where it will show just a blank background and for the life of me could not figure it out. Then one day it would fixed and then a few days later, it's broken again. The culprit? Feedback Fridays. The HTML code for the polls I've been doing on Fridays is formatted poorly, per the nice person referred to as T E D on the Blogger forum. If I have a poll on the current page, it formats it incorrectly. If the poll is not listed on the list page of posts, then it's formatted correctly. The best cure for me? Stop doing Feedback Fridays or stop using the website I have been to generate the polls. I'm choosing the former and I will not be continuing with Feedback Fridays. My blog again is in a temporary state of a quick background and no banner so I'll be busy coming up with a new theme sometime soon.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine could have been better, that's for sure.
1 comment:
Awe that's a bummer and that you didn't have a good weekend :( I didn't have a baby this weekend so mine wasn't that great either.
Post a Comment