When we were at Toys 'R Us, I had to take a picture of this section. I don't know if it makes anyone else think about this because I did like these kinds of toys when I was a young girl but it bothers me to see these toys marketed to only girls. Yes, it says "Kids' cooking" on it but when you put the headers in pink and put them in the girls section, they're geared towards girls. By the way little girls, you don't have to be the only ones to cook and clean when you get older.
The half-smiling monkey and the pink monkey. Ha ha
I received a massive zucchini from Kim and Greg. Here's what it looks like for real and then there's the fisherman-style photo for dramatics.
Later that day, we hopped on the motorcycle and went to south Minneapolis to have ice cream and an appetizer, in that order. Our intentions were to go to Pumphouse Creamery, an ice cream shop that was voted in City Pages 2010 Best Of Edition. Michael had a 5 mini scoop sampler and I had the raspberry sorbet. We both loved it and loved it even more after reading the whole story behind the place as well as how and where they get their ingredients. All products are a combination of organic, local and free trade. Read up on them and visit them if you have interest.
We were walking back to the bike when we decided to stop at Pepito's for our favorite food, the Lupitas. It's an appetizer that we always order as our dinner but we split it this time. So good!
2 comments:
your little niece is a DOLL!!
Awe little Cheri is cute!
Post a Comment