Monday the 23rd:
My sister and nephew came over so I could reciprocate the invite for tacos that she had for me a few weeks ago. We ate beef and turkey tacos with whole wheat tortillas. My nephew ate the tacos but whispered to his mom, "Mom, Dana's taco's aren't bad, they're just different than ours".
After dinner we went outside to the trampoline and also took a walk on the path in our backyard which lead us to the playground. Jamie is due any day now. She'll be induced on Wednesday if she doesn't go before then. How about going into labor on Labor Day?
Tuesday the 24th:
I went out to dinner with Heather to a place called Shish that is just a block from Macalester College in St. Paul. Our friend Kristi was also going to join us but she couldn't make it. The food was so delicious and I would definitely go back. We both had the beef kabobs.
Thursday the 26th:
Thursday was the Alphabet Gang's monthly happy hour sans Beth. We decided to take advantage of the Minnesota summer weather probably for the last time and go to Psycho Suzi's on their awesome patio. It was probably the most fun I've had at one of our HH's. We ate, drank different tiki drinks and laughed and laughed.
Friday the 27th:
M and I went to the Dari-ette for dinner. You may have seen this place on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives on the Food Network. I hadn't been to this place since I was a little kid. You can go in and eat in the building otherwise you just pull your car up and park next to the menu and speaker, order and they bring out your food to you. The food was cheap and good. We each had a burger and fries and some cheese bread and sauce to split.

2 comments:
Your tacos were yummy! I remember sitting on that giant baby swing :) Sounds like a busy week you had.
That Tuesday was an awful day for me or otherwise I would've been there at Shish with ya'll! By October I should be sitting better and we can try again :)
Post a Comment