Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baby Time

On Saturday afternoon, I picked up my mom and my sister and we headed to a baby shower for my cousin's wife, Tammy.  They are having a girl and the due date is January 2nd.  It was in St. Paul Park at her friend's house.  We played a couple of games, Tammy opened presents and we ate lots of yummy Mexican appetizers. As good as I am about taking pictures, my purse was hidden behind a chair when she was opening presents so I didn't get to take any pictures.

I did take some pictures when I was at my sister's house earlier in the day.  She's a Halloween freak so her house is completely decorated including huge spiders which did not thrill me, especially when my nephew says, "Dana!" and I turn around and he has a giant tarantula in my face. He always pushes it to the limit with me when it comes to spiders.  At that age, he thinks it's funny, which I can't blame him for but it's not!  He's going to be Jason for Halloween and the kid is in character when he has his costume on.  He won't talk to you, only stare at you.  I also got to see my nephew Colton not sleeping this time!


Jamie with heels, me with flats and my mom with heels. 
 
If you live in South St. Paul, vote for my BIL for city council!  

3 comments:

Ang said...

your nephew is funny... climbing the door frame like that... I can just see a kid that age getting excited, and showing off!

Kristi said...

Jamie looks freaking AWESOME!!! And what a stinker that nephew of your is!!

Jamie said...

Yes my boy does get a little carried away with the spiders - sorry Dana! Thank you Kristi!!!! :)