Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Twins Vs. Blue Jays

On Sunday, there wasn't any Vikings football since they had a bye which means it was the perfect day to go see the Twins at Target Field for what would be the last regular season game.  The Twins played the Toronto Blue Jays in a game that really meant nothing and they did lose 2-1, however both M and I had a great time at the game.  It was a beautiful sun-shiny day so we rode the motorcycle down to Target Field.  It was chilly on the bike but once in the stadium and being in the sun for a little bit, I took off the hoodie and wore only a t-shirt.  I love this type of October weather.  I was also able to pick up a bobblehead as part of my partial season ticket package.  I didn't have a choice in who it was but I got Justin Morneau.  The game itself was very short and ended in just two hours.  

Me and Aaron






 
The Twins clinched the AL Central Division back on September 21st, which is unusual for us because it usually comes down to the wire or even a 163rd game of the season.  There has been 10 games since they've clinched and they've lost 8 of them.  The Twins start the playoffs with the Wild Card New York Schmankees on Wednesday and Thursday at home.  We'll be at Thursday's game and if need be, game 5 next Tuesday. Let's do it this time, Twins!  


We'll be using these on Thursday:


Let's hope we can win in less than five games but if we can't and don't lose before then, we'll be using these next Tuesday:


And I hope we get to use these tickets!


1 comment:

Ang said...

We were at the game on Sunday too and it was a beautiful day, for sure!

Can't wait for the playoffs!! This stuff is too exciting for my heart!