Monday, October 18, 2010

Last Wednesday M and I went to Acme Comedy Club to meet up with our friends Loren and Michelle to see a free comedy show.  Wednesday was Acme Insider's Night, which means if you are signed up as an Acme Insider, you get offered two free tickets once a month to see a featured show.  Since M and I are trying to do things that do not cost a lot of money, we thought it would be a perfect mid-week activity with friends. The headlining comic was Jamie Kilstein.  I would describe him as a politic comic, whose views are way to the left. He was very versed and passionate about his material but I can't say it was laugh out loud hilarious.  He was very good at what he does though.  I forgot to take any pictures of the evening so I'll use a photo of Acme that I took last year.  If you are interested in becoming an Acme Insider and get invites to free shows, sign up here.


1 comment:

Ang said...

Thanks for the tip - I just signed up!