Sunday, October 10, 2010

A New Week

It's 10-10-10 today.  I happened to ask M what time it was this morning and he said 10:10 am.  (In my best Jim Morrison imitation) "Pretty neat, pretty neat....pretty good, pretty good".  Moving on...

Last week was full of ups and downs for MN sports.  First, the Twins were in the ALDS against the Yankees but just couldn't get it together and ended up losing the series, which the Yankees took in three games.  If there is any good to come out of it, at least I'll be getting a hefty refund of the playoff tickets that I wasn't able to use but I made a payment on Friday for the 2011 Twins season for another partial season ticket package. While I have hung up my Twins jersey for the year, I will instead be focusing on the Vikings...Randy Moss is back, y'all!  Moss was traded to the Vikings on Wednesday from the Patriots.  We need a receiver very badly so I'm hoping that Randy is the answer to a better season. 'The Freak' is back!

To start off what I want to be a good week for you all, watch the video below with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake. You'll have to watch the commercial but it will be worth it.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

OMG, that video was awesome!!! Thanks for sharing, I loved it!

Ang said...

awesome - thanks for distracting from the bad news of last week! Video rocks my socks!

Jamie said...

It was a good season Twins. I am excited to go to a Twins game next year not being pregnant. Hello Randy!!! MNF should be fun! I saw that video already, I swear anything JT does is golden.