If you recall from one of my posts recently, I had something like 130 posts to read in my Google Reader. I'm happy to say that I'm (almost) all caught up! Smart Ass Sara, you're the only one left I haven't read up on. You have 16 posts I haven't read and that number was a little intimidating so I needed to save you for last. Expect comments soon! As for the others, you might have received an influx of comments or you may not have but either way, I'm up to date on all y'all.
Every so often I just need a break from writing and reading. And sometimes I get so involved with my own blog that I forget about all the other blogs out there.
I follow roughly 50 blogs but comment on only a handful of them. I spend at least 1 hour a day but depending on the day, sometimes it's 3-4 hours. Bloggers, how many blogs do you follow and how much time do you estimate being on the computer with something blog-related per day, whether it's your own or someone else's?
2 comments:
It's hard to keep up with reading and commenting on blogs. That's why I try not to let it get out of control. Sometimes when I am not able to read for a while I just have to clear all my blogs and start over.
I follow 49 blogs, but that includes cooking/recipe blogs, the Google blog, a couple photoshop/photography blogs, and postsecret - all of which I never comment on.
Then I'd say half the blogs I follow and want to comment on never post or rarely post - so that sucks.
So I probably spend <1 hour on blogs. Unless I'm writing a post for myself, in which case, I do it at work and it takes forever because people keep coming to me needing something work related :( lame.
On the weekends though, I never read blogs, then Monday morning, I skim through all of them and if something is absolutely worth commenting on, I will, otherwise I just clear out my reader.
Post a Comment