Soulfade Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soulfade/172962156069155
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Soulfade
After the Jeremy Messersmith zoo concert, I dropped off Michael and I went to meet my friend Brenna to see her husband Darnel's band, Soulfade perform. He was playing near my house so it wasn't a big deal to venture back out at 11 pm. The first group was called Bars & Measures. They are friends of Darnel's and he went up and sang with them for one song. Soulfade came on after them and played for probably an hour and a half. Soulfade's music is R&B/neo-soul. While I've heard Darnel sing before, I hadn't been out to one of their shows. They were featured on Kare 11 not too long ago and I've included the video of that performance for you to watch. Check them out if you can!
Soulfade Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soulfade/172962156069155
Soulfade Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soulfade/172962156069155
Labels:
Concerts and Shows,
friends,
summer,
weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always love reading about your adventures out.
Hi Dana......thanks for coming out. I was out looking on the internet to see if we had any ads out there for our future shows and came across your blog!!! Just to let you know we will be back once again at Dean's on November 5th!! come on out again and enjoy our show!!!
John (bass player for Sulfade)
Post a Comment