M and I went to American Burger Bar in St. Paul a week ago Tuesday. This was my third time there. The first time I went it was good. The second time I went with my grandpa and it was great. This past time was horrible and I doubt I'll ever be back. There were more people in there than I'd ever seen before which we figured out was due to the Katy Perry concert at Xcel just blocks away. Oh excuse me...I just vomited while I typed the name Katy Perry. Can't stand her! Anyways, our server was HORRIBLE and their air conditioning wasn't working so it was so hot and stuffy in there. It took big efforts just to get our waters refilled. We were both craving milkshakes and a big reason why we went there in the first place only to find out their machine was down. The best part? Having to literally shoo and wave off flies and gnats while we were trying to eat. The food wasn't terrible but it was just ok.
The best part of the night was stopping down the road at Candyland for a couple of caramel treats!
2 comments:
Do you have a Five Guys near you? Because I crave those burgers like you wouldn't believe. They don't have shakes but it's still good. :)
And I hate, hate, HATE having to shoo flies away. So gross.
If you like popcorn, you should try the Chicago Mix at Candyland. I miss working over there, just for the popcorn. Yum.
Post a Comment