Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vikings vs. Texans

I talked about the state fair yesterday and today I'll discuss the Vikings game but they happened in the same day.  After spending several hours at the fair, we went home for a bit and went back out to go to the Vikings game.  Because it was so hot and not enough hours before the game, we didn't tailgate but ended up spending some time hanging out on Metrdome Plaza.  We went down to the game with M's cousins and ended up meeting our friend Loren and his son and ran into my cousin's cousin's husband Troy and their son (got that?!) so we had a nice little group with us.

We were able to experience our season tickets for the first time since we had different seats for the first game.  We moved down two whole rows, which is a very big move and pretty exciting since we weren't able to move at all the last two years.  We are now in row 9 in the upper level and about the 40-45 yard line.  I love our seats!

The Vikings beat the Texans 28-0 but I have to admit, I didn't pay close attention to the game.  We sat next to one of the other season ticket holders we've known from years past so we spent a lot of time catching up with her and chatting the night away.  This would never happen in the regular season though!






2 comments:

Ang said...

awesome seats! SO glad football season is BACK!

Kim Airhart said...

Great pictures. Looks like fun.