In place of my regularly scheduled dinner outing with my grandpa, I got as many as I could from my mom's side of the family to come out for dinner at Yarusso's. I think our final count was around 23. Not too bad for a week and half notice! Yarusso's is small and we took up almost half of the restaurant. We were scattered all over at tables and different booths so I couldn't get a great group picture of all of us. My cousin Ryan and her boyfriend came with their newest addition PJ (Paul Jr.), who was born in early August and my uncle John loves being a grandpa. As always, the food at Yarusso's is fantastic! We're going to try and get together again in October.
 |
| John really doesn't have a pompadour. It's a shadow. |
 |
| Hi Colton! |
3 comments:
I love family dinners! they are so much fun
What a great family event, at a terrific restaurant - you Italians sure know how to par-tay! :) Then, 1) John and his wife look waaaay too young to be grandparents, 2) He totally rocks the pompadour, and should think about adopting the style full-time, 3) Terry looks like your grandma more and more everyday, and I mean that as a complement, 4) Dang! Colton is a cutie, 5) Was your mom there? ...can barely see her head over the booth back! and, finally, 6) How were the meatballs?!!
That was a great dinner with the fam! Def looking forward to more :)
Post a Comment